We Made That are looking for an experienced urban designer/ planner with knowledge of the London regeneration landscape to join our growing team. We are delivering an increasing number of large masterplanning projects and influential spatial strategies. Our current team of 18 is expected to expand in the near future and we are seeking a new team member capable of working alongside the practice partners and associates. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering masterplans and area strategies at a range of scales across the capital.
Candidates applying should:
- have a Masters qualification in urban design or similar related subject
- have demonstrable strategic or master planning experience in the UK
- have the ability to work independently on project development
- be seeking opportunity for career progression within the office from this level to a role pursuing, secure and shaping the urban-scale outputs of the practice
- demonstrate a powerful public conscience in pursing project goals and practice aims
You must be a talented urban designer and have good technical knowledge with a great eye for presentation. You should have an ability to drive project design development. Excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to lively, creative & productive team working required. Experience with GIS software and Adobe CS are essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and would ideally be available to start in September 2018.
Further details here. Deadline for applications is midday Friday 24th August 2018